Exchange, Education and Communication all in a global and intercultural context – it is with these in mind that aubiko was founded. aubiko e.V. is a non-profit and registered organisation and understands itself as cultural mediator. It is our aim to enable encounters for intercultural understanding and contribute to the international understanding.
Our areas of expertise include:
- The teaching of the German language at all levels (from basic to academic), including preparatory courses for university entrance level examinations ( for example TestDaF)
- Student advisory services in relation to the application process, course requirement and German academic standards.
- Development of intercultural exchange through cross-border academic and cultural projects between universities.
- Experience with international high-school exchange programmes.
- University internationalisation projects.
- Delivery of intercultural competencies for global and internationally active companies and organisations through intercultural training seminars and coaching sessions.
- Comprehensive and constantly growing global network of educational partners